Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Counselor's Corner:

"1:1 Remote Guidance Services"

This week and next, I will be reaching out to families who have children who received individual or group guidance services with me. Continued guidance counseling is available through me at this time. Maybe it will be a hand-written letter, maybe a telephone call or video-conferencing. We will figure it out!

If you, or your teacher, is concerned about your child, please reach out to me. I am here to help. Some things I can help with are:

  • Getting more resources like food
  • Parenting questions, and/or your need for extra emotional support
  • Questions and concerns you have about your child
  • If your child seems to need extra emotional support
  • Help dealing with outside agencies
  • Problems with your child’s learning and you feel you have no one else to talk to
  • Financial needs/concerns getting and keeping food, clothing, shelter
  • Etc. ! Maybe you need something and need help figuring out where to get it….

To contact me, call school at 802-333-4668 (Westshire Elementary School), or 802-333-9755 (Samuel Morey School) or email me at aohearn@rivendellschool.org

Sincerely,
Ann O’Hearn
Elementary School Counselor 

  LISTEN SUMMER CAMP SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2021   It’s that time again! Scholarships for a FREE ONE WEEK of SUMMER CAMP * for your child a...